Is it unusual to remove defunct rr objects?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Sat Nov 1 14:04:56 UTC 2014

On Sat, Nov 01, 2014 at 02:30:06PM +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
> > So who do we ask about making IRRs expire defunct objects
>
> you might start with a rigorous definition of defunct

	I have my own ideas on this topic, including routes that have
not been seen for over 1 year.  You may always miss the routes that
are not 'seen' on the public internet though.  I'm still reminded of
the question on the internic forms in early 90s about "will you be
connecting to the internet" when asking for address space.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net