Residential CPE suggestions

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Thu May 8 16:30:01 UTC 2014

I would love to see the EdgeRouter Lite, or something similar with 2 SFP ports and 2 1000bT ports (Which would fit with the OP's question). Q-in-Q tunneling and basic routing required, but not much else for me. Bonus points points for something like that with redundant power supplies for <$1k

There really does not seem to be anything in that space that is viable and inexpensive.

thanks,
-Randy