Education Committee Update

Siegel, David David.Siegel at Level3.com
Thu Mar 27 18:58:43 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I would like to provide a brief update from the NANOG Education Committee.

We have filled several of the open committee positions but are still looking for more volunteers.
We need a Director of Instruction and several more "Members at Large."  Please contact Betty or
myself if you are interested in participating in the group.  My thanks go out to those who have already
volunteered, as follows:

Vice-Chair: Steve Gibbard
Program Director: Paul Emmons
Technical Director: Brandon Ross
Member at Large: Chris Spears

Of course, we continue to receive support from Betty Burke, Executive Director and Valerie Wittkop
for Project Management.

On the instruction front, we have two classes getting lined up for the Bellevue NANOG.  David Barak will be
joining us again to teach our 3rd Routing Fundamentals class and we are finalizing contracts now for an IPv6
course.  Registration will be open soon for both courses so stay tuned.

Dave Siegel
Chair, Ad-hoc Education Committee (NANOG)