Level 3 blames Internet slowdowns on Technica

Bryan Socha bryan at digitalocean.com
Sat Mar 22 06:03:08 UTC 2014

There's no monopoly.   Stop your lines with them and they are just fiber
mpls.     If they can't get people are changing and not peering with them,
or refusing free ports its their bad.     I'll take it up next week.  Tell
me what you all need.

Bryan digitalocean.
PS, were not ipv6 because we had to update for growth.   2 weeks you'll be
happy.