Comcast Business Internet Options

rwebb at ropeguru.com rwebb at ropeguru.com
Mon Jun 30 20:40:55 UTC 2014

I have a cable based business in my residence.

There is no SLA with the standard business class service. However, I
have typically seen about a 4 hour response time during the week for a
tech and never any longer than the next day.

As far as install fees and such, the only way to get it waived, as
others have mentioned, is a 3 year contract. Lower fee for 2 year
contract and full install fee for 1 year contract. Good deal with the
Visa Card as I have never heard of that being offered before.

You get the saem "up to" BS as residential and if you want static IP's
with that, be prepared for a required $12.95 equipment rental fee on
top of the monthly price, static IP price, and tax.

Robert