BCP38.info welcomes dts

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Jun 21 15:10:35 UTC 2014

I'm happy to welcome the *other* author of BCP38, Daniel Senie, to our
panel of contributors at the BCP38.info wiki.

If you haven't visited the wiki... well, are you BCP38 compliant?  :-)

If you haven't contributed -- especially if you work on networks larger than
mine -- well, here's your monthly reminder to sign up for an account* and
help us (and the Entire World) out.

Cheers,
-- jra
* Yes, we are using manual signup because the wikispammers are getting smart.