Getting pretty close to default IPv4 route maximum for 6500/7600routers.

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Tue Jun 10 10:41:59 UTC 2014

On (2014-06-10 10:28 +0000), Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

> You mean it’s more likely people acquire/merge with other companies for IP space then go through transfer?  https://www.arin.net/knowledge/statistics/

I mean that demand for IPv4 addresses will continue to foreseeable future, if
you are offering content, and there is difference between reach for IPv6 and
IPv4+IPv6, you're going to want to acquire some IPv4 addresses to avoid giving
your competition an unfair advantage.
How will this reflect to price, you imply price of IPv4 address is going to
decrease, I expect it's not reached peak yet, due to still having RIR
availability which sets natural limit to price.

--
  ++ytti