Netflix To Cogent To World

Adam Rothschild asr at latency.net
Wed Jul 23 17:18:30 UTC 2014

Comcast’s position is that they could buy transit from some obscure networks who don’t really have a viable transit offering, such as DT and China Telecom, and implement some convoluted load balancing mechanism to scale up traffic.

(I believe this was in one of Jason Livingood’s posts to broadbandreports, unfortunately I don’t have a citation handy.)