Net Neutrality...

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Wed Jul 16 03:28:22 UTC 2014

Oh I agree Brett. My point was for flecher. We lost business once the
government school discount happened. Its an example to what you speak
of....all the time red tape overhead designed to give to LEcs business.
And one of my companies is a CLEC.
Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO