paleolithic inquiry

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Jul 14 16:15:14 UTC 2014

On Jul 12, 2014, at 12:45 AM, Sean Lazar <knife at toaster.net> wrote:

> I think we should paint the garden shed blue...

I will say I'm starting to see a larger number of devices in the marketplace and locations where cellular data are making sense to replace POTS as OOB.  The problem I always have is, if you are going to use it as OOB, where does it connect back to.  Many of them want to VPN into a few points, but without knowing the ongoing state of their ip connectivity, one doesn't want to end up as the upstream for your oob :)

You also need considerations akin to rfc2182 as well.

- Jared