Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:27:46 UTC 2014

So it sounds like your customers want to use the service being sold, but
you can't afford to service them due to the pricing they are being
charged...Sounds like you need to raise prices.  While I haven't worked for
a rural wireless ISP, I have work for wired ISP's in the days of modems,
Large transit networks and MSO's.  If it costs you more to provide service
then you charge for it, your a charity, not a business.

-jim