hotmail email issues today?

Matthew Black Matthew.Black at csulb.edu
Wed Jul 9 14:32:54 UTC 2014

If you find users being dropped from mailing lists, it's probably a DMARC issue. Contact your mailing list vendor for appropriate patches.

https://wordtothewise.com/2014/04/brief-dmarc-primer/
A brief DMARC primer

http://dmarc.org/overview.html
DMARC Overview

http://www.socketlabs.com/blog/yahoo-com-changes-dmarc-policy/
Yahoo.com Changes DMARC Policy

http://yahoomail.tumblr.com/post/82426900353/yahoo-dmarc-policy-change-what-should-senders-do
Yahoo DMARC Policy Change - What Should Senders Do?

http://yahoo.tumblr.com/post/82426971544/an-update-on-our-dmarc-policy-to-protect-our-users
An Update on our DMARC Policy to Protect Our Users

http://www.lsoft.com/news/2014/listserv160-2014a-us.asp
LISTSERV(r) Inventor Develops Seamless Solution to DMARC Hassles

matthew black
california state university, long beach