GVT Brazil - contact

Kurt Kraut listas at kurtkraut.net
Thu Jul 3 18:38:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

Based on the phone numbers you provided (+55) you are in Brazil. I'm pretty
sure nobody from the telephony departament of a big telco will step up and
try to help will. In fact, by the company policies, they are forbidden to
provide help outside the company offical channels. Probably your e-mail is
motivated as an act of despair.

You must do it through the official channels. First, register a formal
complaint through the GVT call center. Then pick up the protocol number and
present it to ANATEL, the government agency that controls
telecommunications. ANATEL cannot act if you don't provide them the
protocol number of your complain already registered at GVT.

If you complaint is valid and if the company exceeded the max number of
days to complete an instalation or the service is malfunctioning ANATEL
will give the company more 5 days to fix the problem or the company will be
fined. As soon as they get warned by the goverment agency you filed a
official complain the'll you contact you really willing to fix the issue to
not get the fine. Just follow these instructions:
http://www.anatel.gov.br/consumidor/saiba-como-reclamar-de-sua-operadora
(pt-br_.

Best regards,

Kurt Kraut