Feedback Requested: Routing Resilience Manifesto

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:31:25 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:00 PM, David Hofstee <david at mailplus.nl> wrote:
> About #3... I had a little discussion on abuse-wg at RIPE a while ago about keeping records up to date and relevant. See below.
>
> Nobody at RIPE cares much at the moment (to actually pick up this subject). Maybe they need a push with a TerexRH400.

You get a lot of network and DNS types and maybe 1% of them will be
concerned with the mechanics of abuse prevention - that's the other
group down the hall, and "they are not the internet police".  Ah well
.. maybe that's better than hamfisted lanham act takedowns of whitehat
dynamic dns providers - but those are two extremes.

--srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)