NetSol opts domain customers into $1800 Security program?

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Wed Jan 22 22:57:45 UTC 2014

On 1/22/14 10:03 AM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> Brent Simmons is not given to ridiculous overreaction, nor is Lauren.
>
> If you have domains registered with NetSol's registrar, it seems you
> should probably do your diligence on this yourself:
>
>   http://inessential.com/2014/01/21/network_solutions_auto-enroll_1_850

Holy cow!  At first I figured a typo and it was supposed to be $18.50.

There are less ridiculous ways to go out of business. Simply announce
that you don't want to be a registrar any more and turn out the lights.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for the phone call from their credit
card processor regarding chargeback percentage about three weeks after
this hits.  Popcorn required for sure.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net