[Off-Topic] Ubersmith

matt kelly mjkelly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 02:14:05 UTC 2014

I'm also a bit leary of them now, considering they are owned by internap
after the voxel acquisition. I like their software and used it for years.
It just seems like they're trying to compete in the market of zuora and
others when they are something completely different.

I'm also surprised there have been no competitors to ubersmith in the data
center space.

Matt