Comcast/Level3 issues

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 21:25:31 UTC 2014

Kevin,

Thank you for the info.  Can you say how many quarters or years until
Comcast is resolved?

I've seen references to that obscure whitepaper (co-authored,
ironically, by Patrick Gilmore) before on the broadbandreports forums,
by someone with a lot of knowledge on Comcast's network and internal
politics/peering discussions.  Do you know who the poster is?

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=28619103+dslreports+site:www.dslreports.com&biw=1000&bih=1000

Drive Slow,
Paul WALL