comcast business service

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Fri Feb 21 16:15:49 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 5:23 AM, shawn wilson <ag4ve.us at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not seeing any big difference in SNR (and only slight differences
> in upstream power) and everything else seems to be the same. Though,
> since db is logarithmic, .3 might be enough to matter?

Do you also receive an _analog_ television signal from Comcast? How's
the picture? Any ghosting, blurring or white noise? Any difference
between working times and non-working times for your Internet service?
Any difference if you connect directly to their entry cable without
allowing it to touch the cable in your facility?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004