spamassassin

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 04:44:25 UTC 2014

I would not advise that.  Plenty of things can render a dkim sig invalid.
 Not all of them are evidences of malice.

You might be well advised to check for a DMARC record (which asserts policy
using a combination of DKIM and SPF) and if there's a reject there, feel
free to trash the email if there's a validation failure.  But not simply
because a DKIM signature breaks.

--srs

--
--srs (iPad)