7206 VXR NPE-G1 throughput

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Feb 10 15:40:04 UTC 2014

    I have one but I never ran that much BW thru mine.

    But the CPU usage is what will kill you.

    Also the entire platform is rate for 1.8Gbs aggregated which mean
depending on which interface you have, and which bus they are connected
to, 900Mbps might be its limit.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443