TWC (AS11351) blocking all NTP?

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com
Mon Feb 3 15:07:56 UTC 2014

On 2/3/14, 1:02 AM, "Dobbins, Roland" <rdobbins at arbor.net> wrote:

>All that broadband access operators need to do is to a) enforce
>antispoofing as close to their customers as possible,

Many probably do so already. But as well all know, it only takes a few
that don¹t to create a large scale issue. IMHO if we want to change this
we need to (1) measure where and how anti-spoofing is not implemented, (2)
contact networks that have not implemented with recommendations on how to
do so (a la bcp38.info), and (3) failing reasonable response to #2 to
start a public running list of networks that have inadequate levels of
anti-spoofing (according to some reasonable standard, and probably more
nuanced than a binary result).

Jason