Anyone from Cloudflare ? (IPv6 issue)

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Sun Dec 28 00:34:14 UTC 2014

> On Dec 27, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de> wrote:
>
> * Brandon Applegate:
>
>> Otherwise - if anyone could share a way to get to clue @Cloudflare I
>> would greatly appreciate it.  I put a request in through the web
>> support front door, but I got back about what I expected.
>
> Did you receive a reply?
>
> I tried to notify security@ about some issue, but never heard back
> from them.

I did - I worked with some Cloudflare guys offlist and they made some (hopefully temporary) BGP path tweaks to route around where we think the trouble is buried.  So  kudos to them.

If you want - let me know 1:1 and I can let you know who I worked with, although I’m not sure they are security focused.