Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Dec 11 22:26:37 UTC 2014

Not correct.  If it's on one radio it's using the same RF space it was
before, just with a virtual SSID.  Just like the atheros or Ruckus stuff -
it's the same RF space with an additional BSSID bridged to a different
software bridge or pseudo interface.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343