Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 21:50:33 UTC 2014

On 12/11/2014 11:54, Livingood, Jason wrote:

> Now..they are doing this on your electric bill and taking up space
> (albeit a small amount of it) in your home.

Tell me I need a tin-foil hat if you like, but in the current news there
is reason to believe that the risk is real and actual that the police
with their hot-shot-super-sniffer determine that your house is the
source of a pedophile database operation supplying the neighborhood
weirdos, and come around at 3 SM and shoot your dogs, lob a grenade into
the baby's crib and eventually burn your house and wife down.

--
The unique Characteristics of System Administrators:

The fact that they are infallible; and,

The fact that they learn from their mistakes.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes