determine relationship between the operators based on import and export statements in aut-num object?

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 07:32:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

thanks! I guess one of the most exhaustive and freely-available
route-views data to analyze is from RIPE Routing Information Service
project? For example if I would like to analyze a certain prefix
announced by a certain AS for time period from 1.11.2014 to
30.11.2014, then I should download route-views data for this
period(for rrc_id in {00..14}; do for d in {01..30}; do wget
http://data.ris.ripe.net/rrc"$rrc_id"/2014.11/bview.201411"$d".0800.gz;
done; done) and anayze this with bgpdump(bgpdump -m bview* | grep -w
65133)? Other option would be to use one of the tools like RIPEstat
BGPlay?

thanks,
Martin