Prefix hijacking, how to prevent and fix currently

Doug Madory dmadory at renesys.com
Sun Aug 31 19:47:40 UTC 2014

Ah yes BusinessTorg (AS60937). I have also seen this one doing what you are describing. Not to MSFT or GOOG, but another major technology company that we peer with. In fact, it is going on right now but only visible if you receive routes directly from them. A while ago, I sent them a note describing what was happening and suggested they might want to stop accepting routes from that AS, but they still do.