DHCPv6 authentication

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Thu Aug 21 11:47:51 UTC 2014

	I similarly was counting on 802.1x + RA-Guard and other
techniques.

	I can easier do an insider attack by gaining console or connecting
to a trusted wire as most places I've seen don't do 802.1x on wired
but do on wireless.

	I'm not going to enumerate the universe for the sake of 6man/dhc
or v6ops, and this seems like a futile effort.

	- Jared (who sometimes runs a network)

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net