Urgent

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Mon Aug 18 18:35:21 UTC 2014

> Per Michael Valentine Smith 127.0.0.1 should work.

This also has the benefit of working over IPv6 (::1) without violating
the ineffibility Karl referred to.

Although, technically, since many gods are omnipresent, shouldn't you
just be able to send the packet to any address and it will be
received?  I'm not clear on the implementation details as I would
assume the gods would need to be in promiscuous mode for that to work
and I'm pretty sure that would pose a problem for some gods that are
said to be omnipresent...

----- Message from Joe Hamelin <joe at nethead.com> ---------