Mikrotik RouterBoard and Ubiquiti Networks Routing and Switching Solutions

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Tue Aug 12 15:15:44 UTC 2014

	Another thing to consider is how you feel about the configuration.
Mikrotik has a more polished GUI and command subset.  UBNT is still
working things out.  A lot of what you have to to do with the UBNT line
has to still be done in command line.  If you are cool with that then not
a big deal.  The RouterOS is a pretty mature product and has a good
backing of forums, wiki, and other things.  Not saying uBNT doesn¹t, just
not as mature.

	Justin

--
Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin.net>