spamassassin hole again?

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Sun Apr 13 11:15:16 UTC 2014

Hi,
I suspect I've been hit by the same run, looks like the RIPE database has been harvested since I got at least one copy on an e-mail address that I've only used for the RIPE db. I also saw a lot of peering@ and noc@ addresses in from/to/cc fields. So far I've received about a hundred copies. Whoever is responsible for this spamrun is not the brightest light in the world.

Thanks,

Sabri