Serious bug in ubiquitous OpenSSL library: "Heartbleed"

Laszlo Hanyecz laszlo at heliacal.net
Tue Apr 8 19:14:57 UTC 2014

You can still potentially access all the same information since it all goes through the load balancer.  Interesting bits of info are things like Cookie: headers being sent by clients and sitting in a buffer.  Try one of the testing tools mentioned and see if you can see any info from other clients.  It's almost like having remote tcpdump on the web server - you can copy down the in-memory process image.

-Laszlo