Calculator written in route-map

Jennifer Rexford jrex at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Apr 1 15:22:08 UTC 2014

Job,

Fun!  More generally, BGP has the same computing power as a Turing Machine:

  Marco Chiesa, Luca Cittadini, Guiseppe Di Battista, Laurent Vanbever, and Stefano Vissicchio
  Using routers to build logic circuits: How powerful is BGP? (ICNP'13)
  http://vanbever.eu/pdfs/vanbever_turing_icnp_2013.pdf

-- Jen