Sudan disconnected from the Internet

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Thu Sep 26 01:12:30 UTC 2013

If they don't have news of the internet connection, we're probably both
looking at the wrong news feed. ;)

Patrick sent a twitter image showing the murder in traffic, but it looks
like after the spike SOMETHING came back?? If it was scissor murdered, I
would assume it would have been flat lined across the board. Either way,
I'm sure this is related and they're monitoring this list closely.. ;)