Sudan disconnected from the Internet

Jean-Francois Mezei jfmezei_nanog at vaxination.ca
Thu Sep 26 01:03:19 UTC 2013

On 13-09-25 20:43, Warren Bailey wrote:
> We make Ku-band backpacks for this type of scenario. I would give it 12-18
> hours before you see CNN light up with live feeds..

Why would an entertainment network cover real news ?

BBC or AlJazeera are better news sources for stuff that happens more
than 2 bocks away from CNN's atlanta offices.

BBC:
25 September 2013 Last updated at 17:54 ET

Sudan fuel unrest: Many die in Khartoum as riots continue
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24272835

Al Jazeera:
Sudan protests over fuel prices turn deadly
Security forces use tear gas to disperse demonstrators in Khartoum amid
simmering anger over subsidy cuts.
Last Modified: 25 Sep 2013 18:08

> http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/09/sudan-protests-over-fuel-turns-deadly-2013925104639248955.html

Neither article mentions internet disconnection.