iOS 7 update traffic

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Thu Sep 19 17:23:11 UTC 2013

We also saw a huge spike in traffic. Still pretty high today as well.
We saw a ~60% above average hit yesterday, And we're at ~20-30% above
average today as well.
Being an android user, It didn't dawn on me until some of the IOS users in
the office started jumping up and down about IOS7
Nick Olsen
Network Operations (855) FLSPEED  x106