Akamai Edgekey issues ?

Andree Toonk andree+nanog at toonk.nl
Wed Sep 4 17:56:04 UTC 2013

.-- My secret spy satellite informs me that at 2013-09-03 8:07 AM  Jay
Ashworth wrote:

> There are people who are manually stuck on the wrong network's servers, or
> those who are configured to 4.4.4.4/8.8.8.8/4.2.2.1 by IT people (or themselves)
> or to OpenDNS or the like, but I'd be surprised if those were more than 5%
> overall.

This can be improved by implementing support for the edns-client-subnet
feature ( http://www.afasterinternet.com/ ).

Both OpenDNS and Google support this, as well as numerous CDN's. Would
be great to have Akamai supporting this as well :)

Cheers,
 Andree