NOOP and Terremark

jamie rishaw j at arpa.com
Mon Oct 28 15:01:01 UTC 2013

I'm sorry, I should have phrased differently.

I meant: By the number of responses I've received that have been told to me
"in private," or with a "this is not public info,"...

While I certainly would not violate those restraints I do agree with you.

jamie

--
jamie rishaw // .com.arpa at j <- reverse it. ish.

*"Reality defeats prejudice."* - *Rep. Barney Frank*