clear forwarding route

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Fri Oct 18 21:21:55 UTC 2013

I've had a route that remained in the RIB (and consequently the FIB)
after a BGP session had been disabled or went down (all routes but one
were removed correctly). I'm guessing similar bugs exist in other
portions of the software, making manual clearing tools a bandaid for
these hard to pin down bugs.

--Blake