RE: 15 Years ago todayŠ.

Timothy Shortall tshortal at umd.edu
Wed Oct 16 13:30:53 UTC 2013

Well said, Josh!  I second that sentiment, and something about standing on the shoulders of those giants who came before us is resonating.

Regards,
Timothy Shortall
Assistant Director, Network Infrastructure and Services
Division of Information Technology
University of Maryland at College Park
(301) 405-2994
tshortal at umd.edu