M40e "AER" and MG9k's

Shaw, Matthew mshaw at fairpoint.com
Thu Nov 7 14:05:07 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

This is a bit of a longshot, but by any chance is there anyone watching this list who is currently or was formerly with VZ that's familiar with a configuration involving M40e's aggregating a number of customer facing MG9k's over ATM?

We're having a heck of a time with them if you could reach out off list with any background or experiences with them from elsewhere I'd really appreciate it.

Matt

This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients.  They may contain confidential information, legally privileged information or other information subject to legal restrictions.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments, notify the sender by replying to this message and delete or destroy all copies of this message and attachments in all media.