Headscratcher of the week

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri May 31 22:39:39 UTC 2013

Those are some truly perplexing graphs. Quite strange that it appears
linear, as if something is slightly changing over time or
growing/shrinking at a constant-ish rate.

Do you have throughput or PPS graphs for the intermediate links as
well? Any similar correlations in the derivative slope?

My only hunch would be some intermediate buffer being increasingly
full over time, as some other application riding the path linearly
grows in packets/second or bits/second.

Cheers,
jof