Open Resolver Problems

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Mar 25 16:35:22 UTC 2013

    Well,

    Why would you only go after them?

    Easier target to mitigate the problem?

    That might be just me, but I find those peers allowing their
customers to spoof source IP addresses more at fault.

    PS: Some form of adaptive rate limitation works for it btw =D

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443