Google's QUIC

Phil Fagan philfagan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 20:49:08 UTC 2013

"In the presence of layer-3 load-balancers, a multiplexed transport has the
potential to allow the different data flows, coming and going to a client,
to be served on a single server." - Google

I'll drink the juice

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com

--
Phil Fagan