DNS caching issues with AT&T, Verizon (UUNET) DNS Servers

Anthony Williams alby.williams at verizon.com
Wed Jun 26 13:12:41 UTC 2013

Ilan:

  I passed along your request on the UUNET end and the cache has now
been flushed on the US side. I might have to do some POC digging on the
UK side.

jobvite.com at 198.6.100.25 (UUNET (US)):

jobvite.com.		300 IN SOA ns-1989.awsdns-56.co.uk.
awsdns-hostmaster.amazon.com. (
				2013062506 ; serial
				7200       ; refresh (2 hours)
				900        ; retry (15 minutes)