PDU recommendations

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 20:27:00 UTC 2013

Thanks, I think the amount of love for the APC stuff confirmed my
experience. I'll look at the Raritan PDUs as I like their KVMs but if I
have to use their software or a WebUI to manage it (I use AddleLink for
remote to the KVM because I don't like proprietary management) I won't use
their PDU.

AFAIK (I'll obviously confirm), the circuit is 208VAC and the plug is the
dual phase NMEA type.