This is a coordinated hacking. (Was Re: Need help in flushing DNS)

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:42:24 UTC 2013

I think ICANN would have to add a delay in where a request was sent out to
make sure everyone was on the same page and then what happens the couple
thousand (more)  times a day that someone isn't updated or is
misconfigured?

I think Netsol should be fined. Maybe even a class action suite filed
against them for lost business. And that's it.