This is a coordinated hacking. (Was Re: Need help in flushing DNS)

Fred Reimer freimer at freimer.org
Thu Jun 20 23:21:10 UTC 2013

I, for one, would not be in favor of an authoritarian rule over DNS, or
any other Internet system, to "ensure that the state of [the] service[s]
is running as it should."  I suppose one could view such an authoritarian
rule over (sub) systems to be a good thing, as in there is someone to
complain to when things don't work, but recent events show that it is also
easily abused.  I much rather prefer the current cooperative
administration of the Internet.

Thanks,

Fred Reimer