Wiki for people doing IPv6-only testing

Jason Fesler jfesler at gigo.com
Wed Jun 19 23:55:01 UTC 2013

On a recent IPv6 providers call, there was a desire for participants
to share information with each other on what works and what breaks in
an IPv6-only environment.  I offered to set that up.   It was further
suggested I should share this with more than just that small
community; to anyone who might be doing work to test out IPv6-only
scenarios.

http://wiki.test-ipv6.com

This is distinct from ARIN's wiki in so far that this is less about
being a general IPv6 resource and more about the IPv6-only scenario
resource.

Contributions are welcome, but we're requiring folks to sign up before
contributing to keep the spam down.

-jfesler at gigo.com / jfesler at test-ipv6.com