Network Vendor suggestions/reviews, Arista Networks, Dell Force10, Juniper, Extreme Networks etc...

QliX=D! [aka EHB] qlixed at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:29:10 UTC 2013

Go juniper!!!
Full junos equipment on the network means same OS for switches, routers,
and firewalls.
You have high end equipment to support a core tier1 backbone, and also a
simpliest 24 port sw soho range. All with the same config languaje.
You can use the management software called junos space to make complex
deploys like a brezee. Space have multiple modules that you can use to
manage, configure and monitor all the junos equipment family. You can setup
the delivery and assurance process with this software.
Also you can automatize some things with scripts and junos space have an
api to interact with other software.
SDN also is part of all this things.
Take a good and deep look over the juniper ecosystem, is really great. And
became from the shitty ios and horrible management products from cisco, you
can see a big change and big plus on this with juniper.

~EHB~