10gig coast to coast

Phil Fagan philfagan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:15:58 UTC 2013

Sorry; yes Sawtooth is the more accurate term. I see this on a daily
occurance with large data-set transfers; generally if the data-set is large
multiples of the initial window. I've never tested medium latency(
<100ms) with small enough payloads where it may pay-off threading out many
thousands of sessions. However, medium latency with large files (50M-10G)
threads well in the sub 200 range and does a pretty good job at filling
several Gig links. None of this is scientific; just my observations from
the wild.....infulenced by end to end tunings per environment.

--
Phil Fagan
Denver, CO